Questions for listing agents
Suggested Questions For Listing Agents
- How long have you been selling real estate? Are you full time?
- How many homes have you sold in the past 6 months? Year? Your Career?
- What is your average sales price?
- How many homes have you sold in my area? Which specific ones?
- What can you tell me about the real estate market in this area?
- What price do you recommend for my home, and what is it based on?
- What are your average days on market?
- What is your list to sales price ratio?
- How many listings do you have right now?
- What percentage of your listings actually sell?
- What kind of advertising do you do? May I see some samples?
- How often will my home be advertised, and where?
- How do you attract buyers from outside the local area?
- Will you prepare a brochure for my property? May I see a sample?
- Where and how will the brochures be distributed, and to who?
- Will you have a virtual tour of my home, advertised on the Internet?
- How often, and in what way will I be kept informed?
- Do you have a staff of assistants to help with the details?
- Do you have references that I may call?
Provided by Your Seven Hills Realtor & Homeowner
Mike Carlucci 702-461-4422
With Over 250 Homes Sold In Seven Hills!